ASTUS TELE-MEDICINE WIRELESS SOLUTION
Anywhere, anytime, monitor your health
ASTUS provides a simple and effective wireless Tele-Medicine solution to remotely monitor patient health. The solution provides critical physiological measurements collected by the patient himself, an attendant, or a nurse. Medical data are sent from a Set-top box, a Smartphone or a Tablet to a Secure File Server via a wireless transmission (WiFi, Cellular networks, Satellites). Doctors access the Secure File Server via a computer, a tablet or a smartphone. The doctor is instantly alerted if a value exceeds a threshold and is able to take immediate action, such as revising or sending prescriptions. This e-Health equipment is well adapted to a variety of populations such as travellers, isolated elderly, hospitalized, residential care, and chronically ill patients at their homes needing regular monitoring.
AN OUTSTANDING REMOTE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
In response to concerns raised by medical professionals, ASTUS designed an innovative e-Healthcare system enabling real-time remote diagnosis, and packaged it for ease-of-use and portability (1kg, 0.45 lb.).
- Critical measurements are acquired rapidly with a Personal Device Unit and intelligent Bluetooth sensors: temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen level and blood sugar levels. Electrocardiograph (ECG) and spirometer devices are available as enhancement options.
- Highly customizable to meet various medical specialties’ needs such as general practice, cardiology, ophthalmology, dermatology, geriatrics.
- Automatic alerts of exceeded values are easy to set for instantaneous transmission to doctor, enabling responsive and timely action, with consequent notification of contacting specialists, the patient, a relative, a nurse or emergency services.
- A smartphone is the core of the system for follow-up to the patient, check prescriptions and previous medical examinations as well as record measurements manually or automatically, send data and additional information such as texts, pictures and captured voice messages.
- Patients’ Personal Medical Records are accessible from any PC, MAC, tablet, smartphone, or set-top box with an Internet connection. The reliable and secure Web application guarantees data integrity and medical record privacy.
- Each option to purchase or subscribe to the e-Health kit includes complete training for the patient, a relative, a nurse and doctor, and remote support.
A VERSATILE E-HEALTH SOLUTION ANYWHERE
ASTUS e-Health versatile solution is easy to implement and proposes a wide field of application in many contexts:
- High-density populations where the urbanization limit is reached and there are insufficient medical infrastructures and professionals
- Over the extended areas where there is a shortage of medical specialists
- Long-distance medical supervision done by general practitioners and nurses
- Medical care at home for dependent persons
- Isolated places such as mountains, islands, distant and hard to reach locations
- Travelers for business, replacements, relief-work, etc.
- Remote assistance for guides, patrols, army, first-aider, A&E doctors during outdoor and navigation activities
- Extreme sports, mountain activities, vessels, planes, etc.
- Long-distance medical care follow-up with reliable data
- Biometric indicators: glucose, heart rate, oxygen level, breathing rate, ECG, etc.
- Dramatic decrease in expenses for medical professionals, insurance and health authorities
- Better use of time for in-house and e-Consultations
INTELLIGENT SENSORS FOR E-CONSULTATIONS
- Encrypted medical measurements
- Blood pressure
- Heart rate (pulse)
- Rate of oxygenation
- Glucose/blood sugar
- Respiratory capacity/spirometer
- Fetal Pocket Doppler’s
- Biochemical Analyzers
- Portable x-ray
- Encrypted MMS